We, the Management at Cedar Glen, have a few course Rules that we would like to bring to your attention:
- No Alcoholic Beverages are allowed to be carried on, or consumed on the Golf Course unless purchased from the Golf Course. All coolers & golf bags will be checked for alcohol!
- Follow the Starter & Marshall's directions at all times.
- Keep pace with the group ahead of you. 18 holes of golf should take no longer than 4 hours 45 minutes.
- If you lose a clear hole, pick up your golf ball and proceed to the next tee. Score a 10 for the hole.
- Spectators & Caddies are not permitted on the course.
- Everyone must have a set of clubs.
- Maximum of 4 golfers in a group.
- Proper footwear such as Golf Softspikes or Running Shoes. No Metal Spikes!
- Proper Golf Attire. No short-shorts and all sleeveless shirts must have a collar
- Fix all ball marks and replace divots.
- Power Cart Driver must be at least 25 years old and be familiar with the operation of a power cart.
- Power Carts are to be kept at least 20 feet from Greens & Tees.
- Power Carts are to be returned to the Pro Shop immediately following completion of Golf.
We ask that you follow these rules, as well as proper Golf Etiquette, to ensure a successful and enjoyable day by all.